Friday 1 August 2008

oooh clearing out old stash has made me scrap again !

ok last week i cleared my scrappy stash as i was fed up with it spilling all over the house, some i gave to my school before i broke up inc a carrier bag of prima flowers !!! and i still have tons of them lol i sold a bit on forums i visit and now my scrappy stash is back in my lounge in the one unit and i dont intend on buying new stash for the sake of it any more !




the yesterday....i had an urge to scrap, and scrap i did !!! heres my pages and my own beauty spots i made using some of my flowers.
Tomorrow i may even scrap some more lol but first its a day full of finishing decorating ds2 bedroom and then getting all his furniture up so wish us luck as no doubt we will have fun (not) !!!




1 comment:

voodoo vixen said...

I'm glad that works for someone else too - I love a good clean up and clear out... it reminds me of all the stiff I have bought and forgotten about! Love your LO's - such a sweet baby and you have done such a lovely job on them.